Last night, our date night got started off a little rocky.  On his way home, T rolled into the car in front of him at a stop light because his foot slipped off the break (I always tell him not to get so close to the car in front of him).  Of course the girl he hit was into cars (figures) and was driving some little sporty car.  According to T it was a Mazda Spider (which I have never heard of) that isn’t really as sporty as its owners pretend it to be.  Anyway, the girl takes very good care of her car, so there are no scratches on it.  Well when T rolled into her, I guess he scratched the bumper a little.  They pulled into a parking lot to exchange information.  T gave her his contact and insurance info and told her he would pay for any damage.  Fair enough, right?

Well, T in his frazzled state from hitting the car in front of him and being overworked, did not think to get her contact information!  Crazzy I know!  My parents work in insurance, and that is a bad move.  Now I’m all paranoid that this woman is going to try and screw us over.  Luckily she did tell him that she lived in our neighborhood and owns 2 of these types of cars.  She also had a vanity plate.  T thinks we can track her down and find her if all else fails, and I wonder how that will work.  We’ll drive down a bunch of streets and look at 900 units to find this person, and say what?  You’re screwing us over?  Anyway…

He picked me up and we headed for the sushi place by our house, which has apparently closed in the last few weeks.  It sucks because it was really good, but I think a lot of people didn’t know about it.  And I’m guessing that’s why it closed.  We ended up heading to a different place and having an amazing dinner (although rather long since the waitress forgot to let the sushi maker know to leave out the avocado – damn allergies) so by the time we got home it was after 10:30.

T was over working, so we decided to veg on the couch and watch TV.  Needless to say, we both fell asleep and woke up around 3.  We dragged our sleepy selves upstairs and into bed.  Of course I had a hard time falling back asleep, and when I finally did it was very restless.  First I woke up drenched in sweat.  Our new comforter is really thick and very toasty, even with the fan on high and the heater set at 68.  I had to get up and change shirts because I was so clammy, it was really pretty gross!

I dozed back off and started having the strangest dream.  Since I’m all alone at work for the rest of the week, I dreamed that when I got up I had this huge welty rash all over my body.  I panicked because no one was at work, but decided I couldn’t go in until I had it check out.  I went to the doctor (who is my company’s accountant in real life), and she said it wasn’t serious but it was contagious.  I decided I didn’t want to contaminate the place, even though no one is here, and stayed home.

When I woke up this morning, with no rash, I was seriously confused.  I kept hitting snooze because I was convinced that I was staying home due to the rash.  And then I finally realized that I was fine, and had to rush like a crazy woman to get ready for work.

My dream was so random, that it reminded me of that Crash Test Dummies song “Mmmm” with the girl with the birthmarks all over her body.  That’s what my dream rash looked like.  Bizarre!