I’ve been in a lazy mood since getting back from my little media trip. I think I got a little spoiled and am not ready to go back into the real working world, especially since it’s so nice outside. I may be a little tired too, which isn’t helping things. Poo…

24-hours in the life of Bing

7:15 a.m. – Alarm goes off.

7:15-7:45 a.m. – Snooze until T and I have to scramble/fight over the shower since only one works at the moment.

8:10-8:47 a.m. – Get ready. Get distracted by the Today Show. Realize how late it is and run out the door.

9:10 a.m. – Get to work.

9:15-9:45 a.m. – Eat breakfast, read blogs, try to write blog entry.

9:45-12:30 a.m. – Work. Check out new blog posts.

12:30-1:30 p.m. – Eat lunch. Read gossip.

1:31 p.m. – Go into lunch coma and have a hard time concentrating.

2:00-5:00 p.m. – Try to work diligently, but get distracted by nice day. Count down minutes until it’s time to go home.

5:27 p.m. – Start finishing up so I can leave. Get a phone call from a paper in the central time zone. Shit!

5:30 p.m. – Talk to reporter about a contest. She needs a release on it to use for an article. I tell her I will get it to her ASAP.

6:20 p.m. – Release finished and sent to client for approval.

6:25 p.m. – Hit the road. Get a call to check out a friend’s new house. Agree to come by and bring beer.

6:30-6:55 p.m. – Sit in Atlanta’s horrible traffic for 25 minutes to go 5 miles down the road.

7:00-8:45 p.m. – Hang with friends, have a few beers, tour new house. Decide we all need to go to the neighborhood bar for dinner and drinks.

9:00-10:30 p.m. – Order yummy bacon cheese toast and beer. Hang out for a little while.

10:35 p.m. – Head home and sit in the car listening to Tracy Chapman’s “I got a fast car.”

10:40-11:15 p.m. – Feed kitties, get ready for bed, talk to T. He is out and will be home in a little bit.

11:30 p.m. – Fall asleep before Jay Leno comes on. Out cold.

2:30 a.m. – T obviously got home. And is snoring really loudly. Nudge him and tell him to stop snoring.

2:45 a.m. – Nudge T a little harder and tell him to stop snoring. He finally shifts and stops.

2:47 a.m. – Back asleep.

4:45 a.m. – Wake up from a lot of rustling. Crawl out of bed and look around. Realize that Fado is in the box spring. Try to get him out. Am unsuccessful. Lay down. More rustling. Try to drag him out. He escapes my grasp.

4:50 a.m. – Fado finally comes out on his own and lays on my back. We go back to sleep.

7:15 a.m. – Alarm goes off. Day starts all over again.

Sigh….why isn’t it Friday already?