I am completely falling apart.  Yesterday was my first day back at work after the teeth removal of 2008.  My face is finally back to a more normal size (yippee) and I can open my mouth more.  But I am having these terrible headaches.  It feels like my head is in a vice grip and someone just keeps tightening it until it feels like it’s going to explode.  I am also getting these awful dizzy spells that are making me nauseous.  I’ve had something like this before, but I’m assuming that had something to do with Atlanta’s high smog count in the summer or the fact that I was smoking like a chimney.  I’m not smoking now, it’s been 6 days since my last ciggy, so I’m not sure what’s going on. 

I called the doctor and told them about my headaches/dizzy spells and told them that my teeth were bothering me.  Not the ones they removed.  The ones still in my mouth.  The way they feel reminds me of when I had braces and got the wires tightened.  They feel tingly or almost itchy, and it makes me want to clench my teeth together until they fall out of my mouth and stop bothering me.  They doctors are supposed to be calling me back to tell me what’s going on, but I still haven’t heard from them.  And I called at 11…grrr.

I’m also really tired and am having a hard time staying awake.  This usually only happens to me when I’ve been out all night partying and have to go to work the next day.   But that’s not the case.  I’ve been going to bed before midnight, and I’ve even dozed some on the couch.  It must be the hydrocodone pills that are messing with me.  Even though I’m not taking them during the day.  I did take them last night, but they didn’t do anything for my headache (figures).  Maybe I’m having withdrawal symptoms since I was taking them every 4 hours all weekend long.  I just hope the doc calls back soon and confirms that I am, in fact, not dying. 

Speaking of being so tired, I’ve dozed off at work twice in the last 2 days (how pathetic is that?!?)  I was sitting at my computer, doing the violent head jerk (you know the one where you save your face from smashing into the keyboard at the last second), and I dozed off.  I’m not sure how long it was.  I tried so hard to fight it, but it just wasn’t happening.  Thank God no one saw me, that would’ve been really embarrassing!  I just hope to make it through my work today fairly quickly, and maybe I’ll even leave a little early since my boss it out of town for the rest of the week.  I’m so bad, but I really feel out of it.  Bleh……

 Maybe I’ll just rest my eyes for another minute…that always makes me feel better! 😉